How Do You Spell VALERIAN?
Correct spelling for the English word "valerian" is [valˈi͡əɹɪən], [valˈiəɹɪən], [v_a_l_ˈiə_ɹ_ɪ__ə_n]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for VALERIAN
Below is the list of 34 misspellings for the word "valerian". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for VALERIAN
- You are Manuel mule driver for Don Valerian Miranda - "The Lone Ranche" by Captain Mayne Reid
- 4 Valerian is baptized - "Walks in Rome" by Augustus J.C. Hare
- Valerian and violet border the track between swarthy pines with grey mosses hanging down like silver beards from forked branches and sudden mists shroud the landscape in vaporous folds torn to shreds by gusts of wind to melt away into the blue sky suddenly unveiled in dazzling glimpses between the surging clouds - "Through the Malay Archipelago" by Emily Richings
- And then he would pour forth a rhapsody about Gertrude and about English life and about his hopes and fears for the future to all of which Valerian like the brave fellow he was replied with words of encouragement - "The Autobiography of a Slander" by Edna Lyall
- Used externally by friction the volatile oil of Valerian has proved beneficial as a liniment for paralyzed limbs - "Herbal Simples Approved for Modern Uses of Cure" by William Thomas Fernie