How Do You Spell VELASQUEZ?
Correct spelling for the English word "Velasquez" is [v_ɛ_l_ˈa_s_k_w_ɛ_z], [vɛlˈaskwɛz], [vɛlˈaskwɛz]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for VELASQUEZ
Below is the list of 5 misspellings for the word "velasquez". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for VELASQUEZ
- It was ever a source of wonder to him that Mrs Wrandall didn't trade in everything else she possessed for a single great Velasquez - "The Hollow of Her Hand" by George Barr McCutcheon
- The king was so delighted with the little group that he told Velasquez to make a picture of them just as they stood there before him - "The Children's Book of Celebrated Pictures" by Lorinda Munson Bryant
- If it were possible for you to obtain from his Highness an authoritative letter to the Governor ordering him to send the money without delay and a full account of what belongs to me by the person I might send there with my power of attorney it would be well because he will not give it in any other manner neither to my friend Diaz or Velasquez and they dare not even speak of it to him - "Christopher Columbus, Complete" by Filson Young
- There is but one painter and his name is Velasquez - "Promenades of an Impressionist" by James Huneker
- Remember too that the limitations of Velasquez are clearly defined - "Promenades of an Impressionist" by James Huneker