How Do You Spell WAA?
Correct spelling for the English word "WAA" is [w_ˈɑː], [wˈɑː], [wˈɑː]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for WAA
- Two Waa hoos in the rear turned me back in double quick time and hastening by the horses I found the three men grouped at the head of a narrow break - "The Last of the Plainsmen" by Zane Grey
- Then Guert's carriage waa as fine as his form - "Satanstoe" by James Fenimore Cooper
- With all the breath I had left I yelled Waa hoo - "The Last of the Plainsmen" by Zane Grey
- The two stones which represent the double canoe now bear the name Waa Kauhi and the kite has fallen from the sky far up on the mountain side where it still rests a flat plot of rich land between Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa - "Legends of Ma-ui--a demi god of Polynesia, and of his mother Hina" by W. D. Westervelt
- Jones let out his Comanche yell at every dozen jumps and Wallace sent back a thrilling Waa hoo o - "The Last of the Plainsmen" by Zane Grey