How Do You Spell WADDELL?
Correct spelling for the English word "Waddell" is [w_ˈɒ_d_ɛ_l], [wˈɒdɛl], [wˈɒdɛl]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for WADDELL
- Poor Bill is now dead and Waddell who is still living would if asked laugh and say that he had long ago learned not to hunt up poker games on steamboats - "Forty Years a Gambler on the Mississippi" by George H. Devol
- Waddell the N C O of the party doing splendid work had the barricade completed by 4 o'clock which rendered the passage across the nullah from the exit of the tunnel to the trench quite secure - "The Fifth Battalion Highland Light Infantry in the War 1914-1918" by F.L. Morrison
- The commander was told by armed men under Colonels Ashe and Waddell that they must not be landed and no effort was made to do so - "School History of North Carolina" by John W. Moore
- For heaven's sake Waddell pass up word to the C O that it is mistaken kindness to allow these fellows down here - "The First Hundred Thousand" by Ian Hay
- Finally he said These are very important questions Mr Waddell and you acted quite rightly in laying them before me - "The First Hundred Thousand" by Ian Hay