How Do You Spell WAFFLES?
Correct spelling for the English word "waffles" is [w_ˈɒ_f_əl_z], [wˈɒfə͡lz], [wˈɒfəlz]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for WAFFLES
Below is the list of 20 misspellings for the word "waffles". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for WAFFLES
- His house is so full and I need a lot of space to carry on my work I answered him with the words I have used so often in the last two weeks that they start to come when the Petunia asks me if I want waffles or batter cakes for supper - "The Tinder-Box" by Maria Thompson Daviess
- In this respect they are serviceable as they destroy a very troublesome weed but they deface the waffles in some measure by digging little round holes - "The-Natural-History-of-Selborne" by White, Gilbert
- We haven't done it yet though and so we haven't had any waffles - "Winter Fun" by William O. Stoddard
- Hot waffles I love well - "The Curlytops on Star Island" by Howard R. Garis
- Don't worry about his digestion leave it to Mary Magdalen's waffles - "A Woman Named Smith" by Marie Conway Oemler