How Do You Spell WAH?
Correct spelling for the English word "Wah" is [w_ˈɑː], [wˈɑː], [wˈɑː]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for WAH
- Massa Auguste killed long time ago when de wah fust beginned - "A Daughter of the Union" by Lucy Foster Madison
- The hat and stocking legs had helped the appearance of the chief himself but other things had done more for a fat and very dark lady whom he had addressed as Wah wah o be - "The Red Mustang" by William O. Stoddard
- I haven't run much on horseflesh since the wah ha - "Sally Dows and Other Stories" by Bret Harte
- But I kin member ol' Mars' Colby's plantation de bery yeah befo' de wah - "The Corner House Girls at School" by Grace Brooks Hill
- Kiramat Ali who had been watching clapped his hands wildly and cried Wah - "Mr. Isaacs" by F. Marion Crawford