How Do You Spell WAIKIKI?
Correct spelling for the English word "waikiki" is [w_ˈeɪ_k_ɪ_k_ˌɪ], [wˈe͡ɪkɪkˌɪ], [wˈeɪkɪkˌɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for WAIKIKI
Below is the list of 17 misspellings for the word "waikiki". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for WAIKIKI
- They walked to Waikiki and hung out for another day before Max caught a plane to Seattle - "Joe Burke's Last Stand" by John Moncure Wetterau
- We rode through the fine cocoa nut grove of Waikiki drinking from its refreshing fruit and then cantered along the sea beach nearing the desolate mountain at every bound - "Scenes in the Hawaiian Islands and California" by Mary Evarts Anderson
- He trudged out of Waikiki to the shopping center and ate breakfast in a coffee shop that served the best Portuguese sausage on the island made he was told by an elderly couple whose identity was secret - "Joe Burke's Last Stand" by John Moncure Wetterau
- Love that Waikiki shirt by the way - "Life Blood" by Thomas Hoover
- A short time later they were in a cab speeding toward Waikiki - "Joe Burke's Last Stand" by John Moncure Wetterau