How Do You Spell WAINWRIGHT?
Correct spelling for the English word "wainwright" is [w_ˈeɪ_n_ɹ_aɪ_t], [wˈe͡ɪnɹa͡ɪt], [wˈeɪnɹaɪt]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for WAINWRIGHT
Below is the list of 4 misspellings for the word "wainwright". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for WAINWRIGHT
- Mr Joseph Brown Mr Edward Page Mr Francis Wainwright fellow commoners gave each a silver goblet - "A Collection of College Words and Customs" by Benjamin Homer Hall
- Brother Wainwright although he could do nothing but agree with Brother Bushel and never did anything but agree with him preferred to make a show of reflection - "The Revolution in Tanner's Lane" by Mark Rutherford
- Perhaps it is because your old friend Harold Wainwright lives here said Marion insinuatingly - "With Edge Tools" by Hobart Chatfield-Taylor
- By and by Mr Wainwright came out of it into the room where Joyce was sitting - "East Lynne" by Mrs. Henry Wood
- Mr Wainwright went to your master and he came out of his room and sent John galloping to the telegraph office at West Lynne where could your ears have been not to hear the horse tearing off - "East Lynne" by Mrs. Henry Wood