How Do You Spell WHOA?
Correct spelling for the English word "whoa" is [ wˈə͡ʊ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Whoa
Below is the list of 10 misspellings for the word "Whoa". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- whoe (2.3%)
- wah (0.8%)
- whoah (16.4%)
- whohas (0.8%)
- wha (0.8%)
- woah (71.1%)
- whow (3.1%)
- woa (3.1%)
- whao (0.8%)
- whoda (0.8%)
Usage Examples for Whoa
- So don't shoo him- just whoa him!" - "Bunny Brown and His Sister Sue Playing Circus" by Laura Lee Hope
- As his fine steed came up to the first fence, and was about to make the leap, Jerome pulled at the bridle, and cried at the top of his voice, Whoa - "Clotelle The Colored Heroine" by William Wells Brown
- On the level I called to the oxen to whoa - "Tales from the Veld" by Ernest Glanville
- " Kitty Reid's a mighty nice girl, I tell you, but Jim, he says that there needn't no cow- puncher come around tryin' to get her, 'cause she's been away to school, you know, an' I think Phil-" " Whoa - "When A Man's A Man" by Harold Bell Wright
- Then Bunny called: " Whoa - "Bunny Brown and His Sister Sue Playing Circus" by Laura Lee Hope