How Do You Spell XMAS?
Correct spelling for the English word "xmas" is [ˈɛksmɐs], [ˈɛksmɐs], [ˈɛ_k_s_m_ɐ_s]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for XMAS
Below is the list of 41 misspellings for the word "xmas". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for XMAS
- I suppose that you will be confined at Hertford till the Xmas vacation - "Letters of David Ricardo to Thomas Robert Malthus, 1810-1823" by David Ricardo
- You don't care even for Xmas - "The Great Potlatch Riots" by Allen Kim Lang
- I can get thro' my work so much better after the frugal home repast and in bed before 11 P M Not that I have been able to indulge in the early couch these holidays for Hampstead slow as it is is a fearful place for juvenile dissipation and parents have to sit up night after night at Xmas time - "George Du Maurier, the Satirist of the Victorians" by T. Martin Wood
- I don't want to see one of you stopping for breath again till Xmas Day - "The Great Potlatch Riots" by Allen Kim Lang
- Dey wus give ter dem at Xmas - "Slave Narratives: a Folk History of Slavery in the United States From Interviews with Former Slaves, North Carolina Narratives, Part 2" by Work Projects Administration