How Do You Spell XXIII?
Correct spelling for the English word "xxiii" is [ɹ_ˌəʊ_m_ə_n_ t_w_ˈɛ_n_t_ɪ_θ_ɹ_ˈiː], [ɹˌə͡ʊmən twˈɛntɪθɹˈiː], [ɹˌəʊmən twˈɛntɪθɹˈiː]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for XXIII
Below is the list of 6 misspellings for the word "xxiii". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for XXIII
- Page xxiii The Proposition 'No xm exist' 43 corrected to 44 - "Symbolic Logic" by Lewis Carroll
- Last Scrap The xxiii - "Wilson's Tales of the Borders and of Scotland, Volume XXIV." by Revised by Alexander Leighton
- The prophets were superficial men who did not realize how deep and grievous was the hurt of the people xxiii - "Introduction to the Old Testament" by John Edgar McFadyen
- 3 afraid of delusions xxiii - "The Life of St. Teresa of Jesus" by Teresa of Avila
- From 2 Kings xxiii - "Christology of the Old Testament: And a Commentary on the Messianic Predictions. Vol. 2" by Ernst Hengstenberg