How Do You Spell Y-?
Correct spelling for the English word "y-" is [ wˈa͡ɪ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for y-
- Ah, Miss Mary, I did not see you at first." - "King of the Castle" by George Manville Fenn
- For a few hours the fires of p- u- r- g- a- t- or- y will cease to burn- What are the fires of p- u- r- g- a- t- o- r- y? - "The Project Gutenberg Plays of John Galsworthy, Complete" by John Galsworthy
- " I like your mother," said Mary. - "The Secret Garden" by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- " Why, er- y- yes, of course," murmured the man faintly. - "Dawn" by Eleanor H. Porter
- Mary put her arm around her and tried to quiet her. - "32 Caliber" by Donald McGibeny