How Do You Spell Y-?
Correct spelling for the English word "y-" is [w_ˈaɪ], [wˈa͡ɪ], [wˈaɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for Y-
- Ah Miss Mary I did not see you at first - "King of the Castle" by George Manville Fenn
- For a few hours the fires of p u r g a t or y will cease to burn What are the fires of p u r g a t o r y - "The Project Gutenberg Plays of John Galsworthy, Complete" by John Galsworthy
- I like your mother said Mary - "The Secret Garden" by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- Why er y yes of course murmured the man faintly - "Dawn" by Eleanor H. Porter
- Mary put her arm around her and tried to quiet her - "32 Caliber" by Donald McGibeny