How Do You Spell YA?
Correct spelling for the English word "ya" is [ jˈɐ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Ya
Below is the list of 7 misspellings for the word "Ya". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- yal (4.2%)
- yah (4.2%)
- y (4.2%)
- yay (75.0%)
- kinda (4.2%)
- ta (4.2%)
- cindy (4.2%)
Usage Examples for Ya
- " Is same, ya sidi. - "The Egyptian Cat Mystery" by Harold Leland Goodwin
- Say, you guy up there, just shut yer trap a minute won't ya - "The City of Fire" by Grace Livingston Hill
- Marya threw herself upon his neck and began sobbing. - "The Daughter of the Commandant" by Alexksandr Sergeevich Pushkin
- Daddy want t' go wid missus- ya'h, ya - "Our World, or, The Slaveholders Daughter" by F. Colburn Adams
- I whirled, snatched up the girl in my arms and ran straight toward the advancing figures of the Ya men. - "The Door Through Space" by Marion Zimmer Bradley