How Do You Spell YACHT?
Correct spelling for the English word "yacht" is [ jˈɒt] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for yacht
Below is the list of 10 misspellings for the word "yacht". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- yaght (11.7%)
- tacht (1.9%)
- yaught (7.8%)
- yatch (51.5%)
- yaht (14.6%)
- yacth (1.9%)
- yahct (1.9%)
- yach (1.9%)
- yahgt (1.9%)
- yatcht (4.9%)
Usage Examples for yacht
- I have told papa we will not lay up the yacht while the weather holds fair. - "The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith" by George Meredith
- I'm afraid not, J. J., except the yacht - "The Simpkins Plot" by George A. Birmingham
- " They've gone off in their yacht for a cruise," returned the woman. - "The House of Martha" by Frank R. Stockton
- I'll be back at the yacht early and we'll have dinner together before your train. - "Captivating Mary Carstairs" by Henry Sydnor Harrison
- Man on yacht Varney. - "Captivating Mary Carstairs" by Henry Sydnor Harrison