How Do You Spell YAH?
Correct spelling for the English word "YAH" is [j_ˈɑː], [jˈɑː], [jˈɑː]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for YAH
- Rosy cheeked Susie glanced back over her shoulder waved the sharp stick triumphantly in the air and jeered Yah yah - "Tabitha's Vacation" by Ruth Alberta Brown
- And I could not afford Yah - "The Bag of Diamonds" by George Manville Fenn
- For two pins I continued I would scratch your nasty little eyes out yah fuss s - "The Domestic Cat" by Gordon Stables
- Yah Mr Schultze agreed - "The Diamond Master" by Jacques Futrelle
- Oh yah replied the host with undisturbed benevolence - "Old Caravan Days" by Mary Hartwell Catherwood