How Do You Spell YAH?
Correct spelling for the English word "yah" is [ jˈɑː] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for YAH
Below is the list of 5 misspellings for the word "YAH". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- yay (2.4%)
- ya (93.5%)
- yeh (0.8%)
- ahh (1.6%)
- yahh (1.6%)
Usage Examples for YAH
- Rosy- cheeked Susie glanced back over her shoulder, waved the sharp stick triumphantly in the air, and jeered, Yah yah - "Tabitha's Vacation" by Ruth Alberta Brown
- And I could not afford- Yah - "The Bag of Diamonds" by George Manville Fenn
- " For two pins," I continued, " I would scratch your nasty little eyes out- yah fuss- s!" - "The Domestic Cat" by Gordon Stables
- " Yah Mr. Schultze agreed. - "The Diamond Master" by Jacques Futrelle
- " Oh, yah replied the host with undisturbed benevolence. - "Old Caravan Days" by Mary Hartwell Catherwood