How Do You Spell YAHOO?
Correct spelling for the English word "yahoo" is [ jˈahuː] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for yahoo
Below is the list of 4 misspellings for the word "yahoo". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- yay (12.5%)
- yaho0 (37.5%)
- yahaoo (25.0%)
- yahooo (25.0%)
Usage Examples for yahoo
- When they went away, they unanimously asked me to stay with them when I visited Yahoo city. - "Democracy An American Novel" by Henry Adams
- What's more, they're going to open it up to the rest of the world and any yahoo who has a need to hide what he's up to is going to use your network to commit unspeakable acts - you're going to be every pirate's best friend and every terrorist's safest haven. - "Someone Comes to Town, Someone Leaves Town" by Cory Doctorow
- However, when a search didn't give any result in Yahoo - "Booknology: The eBook (1971-2010)" by Marie Lebert
- The mick's a reg'lar Yahoo can't hardly spell 'is own name. - "Prison Memoirs of an Anarchist" by Alexander Berkman
- From a Yahoo man, it was difficult to avoid the inference of a demon deity. - "Specimens with Memoirs of the Less-known British Poets, Vol. 3" by George Gilfillan