How Do You Spell YAHOO?
Correct spelling for the English word "yahoo" is [j_ˈa_h_uː], [jˈahuː], [jˈahuː]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for YAHOO
Below is the list of 33 misspellings for the word "yahoo". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for YAHOO
- When they went away they unanimously asked me to stay with them when I visited Yahoo city - "Democracy An American Novel" by Henry Adams
- What's more they're going to open it up to the rest of the world and any yahoo who has a need to hide what he's up to is going to use your network to commit unspeakable acts you're going to be every pirate's best friend and every terrorist's safest haven - "Someone Comes to Town, Someone Leaves Town" by Cory Doctorow
- However when a search didn't give any result in Yahoo - "Booknology: The eBook (1971-2010)" by Marie Lebert
- The mick's a reg'lar Yahoo can't hardly spell 'is own name - "Prison Memoirs of an Anarchist" by Alexander Berkman
- From a Yahoo man it was difficult to avoid the inference of a demon deity - "Specimens with Memoirs of the Less-known British Poets, Vol. 3" by George Gilfillan