How Do You Spell YAHWEH?
Correct spelling for the English word "yahweh" is [ jˈɑːwe͡ɪ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for yahweh
Below is the list of 16 misspellings for the word "yahweh". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for yahweh
- The name of Yahweh is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe. - "The Approach to Philosophy" by Ralph Barton Perry
- 28. 604 Duhm and Cornill take as original only 6- 15; Giesebrecht reasonably adds 16, Ah Lord Yahweh in 17, 24, 25, and in the main 26- 44, from which probably more deductions should be made than he makes. - "Jeremiah" by George Adam Smith
- Passing over its obscure beginnings in the primitive Semitic cult, we find this religion first clearly defined as tribal self- interest sanctioned by Yahweh - "The Approach to Philosophy" by Ralph Barton Perry
- In the latter for four hundred years no deity of the land had been worshipped save Yahweh and He in no material form. - "Jeremiah" by George Adam Smith
- To do justice and judgment is more acceptable to Yahweh than sacrifice. - "The Approach to Philosophy" by Ralph Barton Perry