How Do You Spell YAKKING?
Correct spelling for the English word "yakking" is [j_ˈa_k_ɪ_ŋ], [jˈakɪŋ], [jˈakɪŋ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for YAKKING
Below is the list of 34 misspellings for the word "yakking". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for YAKKING
- Are you people done yakking about who's civilized and who isn't - "Space Viking" by Henry Beam Piper
- I told you Just before the 'copter started down Miss Valdar was yakking about how we were all going to be rich Parker interrupted - "Sinister Paradise" by Robert Moore Williams
- They'll be yakking back and forth for a couple of hours yet - "Space Viking" by Henry Beam Piper
- They start yakking in Universa and in bug language both - "Operation Earthworm" by Joe Archibald
- Later much later he heard young green asteroid hoppers yakking happily about girls and about how magnificent it was out here - "The Planet Strappers" by Raymond Zinke Gallun