How Do You Spell YANG?
Correct spelling for the English word "yang" is [ jˈaŋ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Yang
Below is the list of 3 misspellings for the word "Yang". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- yong (16.7%)
- hyang (33.3%)
- ylang (50.0%)
Usage Examples for Yang
- What's the matter, Yang Po? - "Adventures in the Philippine Islands" by Paul P. de La Gironière
- When all this had been arranged, Yang Oerlang went out in front of the cave with his spirits to give battle. - "The Chinese Fairy Book" by Various
- And in the mountains on our right lay the Fourth Army, and twenty miles still farther to the right, Kuroki was closing in upon Liao- Yang - "Notes of a War Correspondent" by Richard Harding Davis
- She bowed to him, and when he had replied to her greeting she began: I have dwelt in the house of Yang Su for a long time and have seen many famous people, but none who could equal you. - "The Chinese Fairy Book" by Various
- In November, 1882, there was a very serious military riot in Hankow, on the opposite side of the Yang tsze to Wuchang. - "China and the Chinese" by Herbert Allen Giles