How Do You Spell YANKING?
Correct spelling for the English word "Yanking" is [j_ˈa_ŋ_k_ɪ_ŋ], [jˈaŋkɪŋ], [jˈaŋkɪŋ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for YANKING
Below is the list of 36 misspellings for the word "yanking". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for YANKING
- Over by the gate Andy was yanking savagely at the latigo and he also had never a word to say - "The Happy Family" by Bertha Muzzy Bower
- While the father was yanking the noxious tomato plants out by the roots and sprinkling the ground with lime Al f u r d began showing symptoms of returning life - "Watch Yourself Go By" by Al. G. Field
- Some of the makeup chipped and fell off but that was less important than yanking out the tangle gun - "Tangle Hold" by F. L. Wallace
- Geoffrey suddenly coiled his back muscles and heaved on his left arm yanking himself up against Dugald's chest - "The Barbarians" by John Sentry
- Talent was scarce and the rude heartless city was forever reaching down into Homeburg and yanking some indispensable players away - "Homeburg Memories" by George Helgesen Fitch