How Do You Spell YANKING?
Correct spelling for the English word "yanking" is [ jˈaŋkɪŋ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Yanking
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "Yanking". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- yankin (100.0%)
Usage Examples for Yanking
- Over by the gate, Andy was yanking savagely at the latigo; and he, also, had never a word to say. - "The Happy Family" by Bertha Muzzy Bower
- While the father was yanking the noxious tomato plants out by the roots and sprinkling the ground with lime, " Al- f- u- r- d" began showing symptoms of returning life. - "Watch Yourself Go By" by Al. G. Field
- Some of the makeup chipped and fell off, but that was less important than yanking out the tangle gun. - "Tangle Hold" by F. L. Wallace
- Geoffrey suddenly coiled his back muscles and heaved on his left arm, yanking himself up against Dugald's chest. - "The Barbarians" by John Sentry
- Talent was scarce, and the rude, heartless city was forever reaching down into Homeburg and yanking some indispensable players away. - "Homeburg Memories" by George Helgesen Fitch