How Do You Spell YAO?
Correct spelling for the English word "yao" is [ jˈa͡ʊ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for Yao
- " You talk about my stealing when you robbed me of my Lang- Yao bribed my servants to plunder my safe! - "A Reversible Santa Claus" by Meredith Nicholson
- In consequence of this, Yao and Shun wore the hair off their legs in endeavouring to feed their people. - "Reviews" by Oscar Wilde
- And just before that father had got hold of a jar- a perfectly wonderful piece of red Lang- Yao that collectors everywhere have coveted for years. - "A Reversible Santa Claus" by Meredith Nicholson
- Produced by Jeffrey Kraus- yao - "A History of Freedom of Thought" by John Bagnell Bury
- Yangtze, 52, 132 Yao and Shun, 21, 22 Yellow River, 21, 187 Y. M. C. A., 82, 83, 222 Young China, 26, 61, 77 ff. - "The Problem of China" by Bertrand Russell