How Do You Spell YAO?
Correct spelling for the English word "Yao" is [j_ˈaʊ], [jˈa͡ʊ], [jˈaʊ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for YAO
Below is the list of 19 misspellings for the word "yao". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- y ao
- ya o
Usage Examples for YAO
- " You talk about my stealing when you robbed me of my Lang- Yao- bribed my servants to plunder my safe! - "A Reversible Santa Claus" by Meredith Nicholson
- In consequence of this, Yao and Shun wore the hair off their legs in endeavouring to feed their people. - "Reviews" by Oscar Wilde
- And just before that father had got hold of a jar- a perfectly wonderful piece of red Lang- Yao- that collectors everywhere have coveted for years. - "A Reversible Santa Claus" by Meredith Nicholson
- Produced by Jeffrey Kraus- yao. - "A History of Freedom of Thought" by John Bagnell Bury
- Yangtze, 52, 132 Yao and Shun, 21, 22 Yellow River, 21, 187 Y. M. C. A., 82, 83, 222 Young China, 26, 61, 77 ff. - "The Problem of China" by Bertrand Russell