How Do You Spell YAO?
Correct spelling for the English word "Yao" is [j_ˈaʊ], [jˈa͡ʊ], [jˈaʊ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for YAO
- You talk about my stealing when you robbed me of my Lang Yao bribed my servants to plunder my safe - "A Reversible Santa Claus" by Meredith Nicholson
- In consequence of this Yao and Shun wore the hair off their legs in endeavouring to feed their people - "Reviews" by Oscar Wilde
- And just before that father had got hold of a jar a perfectly wonderful piece of red Lang Yao that collectors everywhere have coveted for years - "A Reversible Santa Claus" by Meredith Nicholson
- Produced by Jeffrey Kraus yao - "A History of Freedom of Thought" by John Bagnell Bury
- Yangtze 52 132 Yao and Shun 21 22 Yellow River 21 187 Y M C A 82 83 222 Young China 26 61 77 ff - "The Problem of China" by Bertrand Russell