How Do You Spell YARDLEY?
Correct spelling for the English word "yardley" is [ jˈɑːdlɪ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Yardley
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "Yardley". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- yardly (100.0%)
Usage Examples for Yardley
- Having succeeded in one great poem, Cowper thought of writing another, and several subjects were started- The Mediterranean, The Four Ages of Man, Yardley Oak. - "Cowper" by Goldwin Smith
- Mr. Yardley who had a long red beard, painted houses and rooms. - "The Old Wives' Tale" by Arnold Bennett
- November 13, 1618, the company granted to the residents of Virginia the " Great charter or commission of priviledges, orders, and laws"; and in January, 1619, Sir George Yardley was sent as " governor and captain- general," with full instructions to put the new government into operation. - "England in America, 1580-1652" by Lyon Gardiner Tyler
- " You have, of course, met that Miss Cobden who lives at Yardley not the pretty one- the plain one. - "The Tides of Barnegat" by F. Hopkinson Smith
- Martha would remain at Yardley and take care of the old home. - "The Tides of Barnegat" by F. Hopkinson Smith