How Do You Spell YAS?
Correct spelling for the English word "YAS" is [j_ˈa_z], [jˈaz], [jˈaz]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for YAS
- Yas doc' I 'm mighty happy in the little daughter an' the book an' the blessed boy hisself - "Sonny, A Christmas Guest" by Ruth McEnery Stuart
- Yas maw said I war that too - "The Mountain Girl" by Payne Erskine
- Yas two t'ree year - "The Eye of Dread" by Payne Erskine
- The boyl yas eat up a great many natives they eat them up as fire would you and I will be very ill directly - "Journals Of Two Expeditions Of Discovery In North-West And Western Australia, Vol. 2 (of 2)" by George Grey
- Yas replied Buck waving his hand at the guards ordering them to follow their friends - "Hopalong Cassidy's Rustler Round-Up Bar-20" by Clarence Edward Mulford