How Do You Spell YAS?
Correct spelling for the English word "yas" is [ jˈaz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for YAS
- Yas doc', I 'm mighty happy in the little daughter- an' the book- an' the blessed boy hisself. - "Sonny, A Christmas Guest" by Ruth McEnery Stuart
- Yas maw said I war that, too. - "The Mountain Girl" by Payne Erskine
- Yas two, t'ree year. - "The Eye of Dread" by Payne Erskine
- The boyl- yas eat up a great many natives, they eat them up as fire would; you and I will be very ill directly. - "Journals Of Two Expeditions Of Discovery In North-West And Western Australia, Vol. 2 (of 2)" by George Grey
- " Yas replied Buck, waving his hand at the guards, ordering them to follow their friends. - "Hopalong Cassidy's Rustler Round-Up Bar-20" by Clarence Edward Mulford