How Do You Spell YAVAPAI?
Correct spelling for the English word "yavapai" is [j_ˈa_v_ɐ_p_ˌaɪ], [jˈavɐpˌa͡ɪ], [jˈavɐpˌaɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for YAVAPAI
- Can't you stay right here in Yavapai and wait until the worst is over - "Bruce of the Circle A" by Harold Titus
- A Morning Trip To Yavapai Point - "The-Grand-Canyon-of-Arizona-how-to-see-it" by James, George Wharton
- He was is and probably always will be an extremely important member of the Yavapai Golf and Country Club - "Fore!" by Charles Emmett Van Loan
- Many one day visitors take none of these stage and automobile trips contented to dream the hours away upon Yavapai or Hopi Points near by - "The Book of the National Parks" by Robert Sterling Yard
- I saw you in Yavapai the night I arrived - "Bruce of the Circle A" by Harold Titus