How Do You Spell YAWNED?
Correct spelling for the English word "yawned" is [ jˈɔːnd] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Yawned
Below is the list of 34 misspellings for the word "Yawned". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for Yawned
- He yawned and put the letter in his pocket. - "Abroad with the Jimmies" by Lilian Bell
- After a while Jacket yawned and sighed and grumbled under his breath. - "Rainbow's End" by Rex Beach
- The young man who was watching these proceedings yawned - "A Maker of History" by E. Phillips Oppenheim
- She sighed; then she yawned - "Countess Erika's Apprenticeship" by Ossip Schubin
- Really, my dear, no necessity for you, began Mr. Jervaise, yawned more or less politely behind a very white, well- kept hand, and concluded, no necessity for you or Olive to stay up; none whatever. - "The Jervaise Comedy" by J. D. Beresford