How Do You Spell YE?
Correct spelling for the English word "ye" is [ jˈiː] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Ye
Below is the list of 7 misspellings for the word "Ye". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- yeh (8.3%)
- hast (8.3%)
- yer (8.3%)
- cye (8.3%)
- yee (41.7%)
- yje (8.3%)
- yeo (16.7%)
Usage Examples for Ye
- What men send ye here? - "The Atlantic Book of Modern Plays" by Various
- But you said you was a friend of his, didn't ye - "The Road to Understanding" by Eleanor H. Porter
- What say ye to that?" - "The Lilac Sunbonnet" by S.R. Crockett
- Will ye have him, my Children? - "The Bronze Bell" by Louis Joseph Vance
- How long would ye be willin' to wait here? - "The Blind Lion of the Congo" by Elliott Whitney