How Do You Spell YEARBOOK?
Correct spelling for the English word "yearbook" is [j_ˈiə_b_ʊ_k], [jˈi͡əbʊk], [jˈiəbʊk]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for YEARBOOK
Below is the list of 12 misspellings for the word "yearbook". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for YEARBOOK
- New York Praeger 1956 Statistical Yearbook 1967 Paris United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization 1968 Statistical Yearbook of the German Democratic Republic 1969 Berlin State Publishing House 1969 Stokes William Lee - "Area Handbook for Albania" by Eugene K. Keefe Sarah Jane Elpern William Giloane James M. Moore, Jr. Stephen Peters Eston T. White
- After Howard Yearbook U S Dept - "The Life-Story of Insects" by Geo. H. Carpenter
- Yearbook of the Historical Society of Fairfax County - "The Fairfax County Courthouse" by Ross D. Netherton Ruby Waldeck
- These stories are indicated in the yearbook index by three asterisks prefixed to the title and are listed in the special Roll of Honor - "The Best Short Stories of 1921 and the Yearbook of the American Short Story" by Various
- The Project Gutenberg eBook The Best Short Stories of 1921 and the Yearbook of the American Short Story by Various Edited by Edward J O'Brien This eBook is for the use of anyone anywhere at no cost and with almost no restrictions whatsoever - "The Best Short Stories of 1921 and the Yearbook of the American Short Story" by Various