How Do You Spell YEARNFUL?
Correct spelling for the English word "Yearnful" is [j_ˈɜː_n_f_əl], [jˈɜːnfə͡l], [jˈɜːnfəl]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for YEARNFUL
- And then a young woman cried out in a most yearnful voice O tell us you who are wise how can we make ourselves as beautiful as Pandora - "The Golden Fleece and the Heroes who Lived Before Achilles" by Padraic Colum
- While I dislike to appear cold and distant to one who seems so yearnful and so clinging and while I do not wish to be regarded as purse proud or arrogant I must decline your kind offer to whack up - "Remarks" by Bill Nye
- This is the last of these letters to which one could apply so fitly the barbarous word yearnful once coined by Keats - "The Love Affairs of Great Musicians, Volume 1" by Rupert Hughes
- At times I am almost hopeless and feel like saying to the great yearnful hungry world Grope on forever - "Remarks" by Bill Nye
- It worked well so far as the administration of the remedy was concerned but it was fatal to my little high strung yearnful dog - "Remarks" by Bill Nye