How Do You Spell YEARNFUL?
Correct spelling for the English word "yearnful" is [ jˈɜːnfə͡l] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Yearnful
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "Yearnful". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- yurnfull (100.0%)
Usage Examples for Yearnful
- And then a young woman cried out in a most yearnful voice, " O tell us, you who are wise, how can we make ourselves as beautiful as Pandora!" - "The Golden Fleece and the Heroes who Lived Before Achilles" by Padraic Colum
- While I dislike to appear cold and distant to one who seems so yearnful and so clinging, and while I do not wish to be regarded as purse- proud or arrogant, I must decline your kind offer to whack up. - "Remarks" by Bill Nye
- This is the last of these letters to which one could apply so fitly the barbarous word " yearnful once coined by Keats. - "The Love Affairs of Great Musicians, Volume 1" by Rupert Hughes
- At times I am almost hopeless, and feel like saying to the great yearnful hungry world: Grope on forever. - "Remarks" by Bill Nye
- It worked well so far as the administration of the remedy was concerned, but it was fatal to my little, high strung, yearnful dog. - "Remarks" by Bill Nye