How Do You Spell YEASTS?
Correct spelling for the English word "yeasts" is [j_ˈiː_s_t_s], [jˈiːsts], [jˈiːsts]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for YEASTS
Below is the list of 34 misspellings for the word "yeasts". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for YEASTS
- Other culture media may be used and such combinations will be found in any text on yeasts - "The Vitamine Manual" by Walter H. Eddy
- Beech the colour in such cases being due to the mixture of yeasts bacteria and fungi with which these slimes abound - "Disease in Plants" by H. Marshall Ward
- In all foul air there are scores of different kinds of germs many of them comparatively harmless like the yeasts the moulds the germs that sour milk and the bacteria that cause dead plants and animals to decay - "A Handbook of Health" by Woods Hutchinson
- Fantastic mosses misshapen fungus growths colossal molds and yeasts were the essential parts of the landscape through which he moved - "The Mad Planet" by Murray Leinster
- If starches reach the small intestine they are fermented by yeasts - "How and When to Be Your Own Doctor" by Dr. Isabelle A. Moser with Steve Solomon