How Do You Spell YELLOWED?
Correct spelling for the English word "yellowed" is [j_ˈɛ_l_əʊ_d], [jˈɛlə͡ʊd], [jˈɛləʊd]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for YELLOWED
Below is the list of 30 misspellings for the word "yellowed". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for YELLOWED
- Age had yellowed the teeth of my mother's little piano and shrunken its spindle legs - "The White Peacock" by D. H. (David Herbert) Lawrence
- The three pages which Alan thought from their yellowed and worn look must be the oldest and which must have been kept for many years contained only a list of names and addresses - "The Indian Drum" by William MacHarg Edwin Balmer
- With the piece of board she turned it over stared hard at the yellowed grass beneath discovered nothing so very terrifying after all and in pure desperation dragged the post laboriously down to the place where had been the woodpile - "Lonesome Land" by B. M. Bower
- Then she remembered the yellowed page on which the writing stood out as clearly as though it had been large print - "Flower of the Dusk" by Myrtle Reed
- They beheld the face of their mistress looking like the yellowed dead petals of a rose wrinkled withered awfully still on the pillow - "The Co-Citizens" by Corra Harris