How Do You Spell YELLOWSTONE?
Correct spelling for the English word "yellowstone" is [j_ˈɛ_l_əʊ_s_t_ˌəʊ_n], [jˈɛlə͡ʊstˌə͡ʊn], [jˈɛləʊstˌəʊn]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for YELLOWSTONE
Below is the list of 6 misspellings for the word "yellowstone". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for YELLOWSTONE
- And here it was said he in this country west of here up the Yellowstone up the Missouri all over and in between - "The Young Alaskans on the Missouri" by Emerson Hough
- The range is therefore much different than it has been depicted heretofore with the populations living east of the Continental Divide widely separated from those to the west for the entire length of the Rocky Mountains south of the Yellowstone National Park region - "Occurrence of the Garter Snake, Thamnophis sirtalis, in the Great Plains and Rocky Mountains" by Henry S. Fitch T. Paul Maslin
- You see up to this place the Mandan towns they had some idea of the country and so also they had beyond here as far as the mouth of the Yellowstone that's two hundred and eighty eight miles above here - "The Young Alaskans on the Missouri" by Emerson Hough
- Within two hundred yards of the Yellowstone River Tower Creek passes over a fall of singular and romantic beauty - "Fly Fishing in Wonderland" by Klahowya
- A few bones of the little gazelle were among the remains and a heavy buffalo trail cut the mountains where once the buffalo passed through this land out onto the Yellowstone - "The Sheep Eaters" by William Alonzo Allen