How Do You Spell YEOMEN?
Correct spelling for the English word "yeomen" is [ jˈə͡ʊmɛn] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Yeomen
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "Yeomen". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- yeamen (100.0%)
Usage Examples for Yeomen
- He was escorted from mansion to mansion by long cavalcades of armed gentlemen and yeomen - "The History of England from the Accession of James II. Volume 1 (of 5)" by Thomas Babington Macaulay
- I should like to see these terrible yeomen - "The Northern Iron 1907" by George A. Birmingham
- Side by side with the sons of the old Virginia houses the hunters and yeomen of the Valley had proved their worth. - "Stonewall Jackson And The American Civil War" by G. F. R. Henderson
- Now as luck would have it, Will Scarlet and Little John had gone to Barnesdale that very day to buy suits of Lincoln green for certain of the yeomen who had come out at the knees and elbows. - "Robin Hood" by J. Walker McSpadden
- A moment of silence ensued, and then was heard the rustling of leaves and crackling of twigs like the coming of many men; and forth from the glade burst a score or two of stalwart yeomen all clad in Lincoln green, like Robin, with good Will Stutely and the widow's three sons at their head. - "Robin Hood" by J. Walker McSpadden