How Do You Spell YER?
Correct spelling for the English word "yer" is [ jˈə] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Yer
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "Yer". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- ya (50.0%)
- er (50.0%)
Usage Examples for Yer
- " I 'spose 'twas yer tender- hearted friends in England that put that notion into your head. - "The Coral Island" by R.M. Ballantyne
- Yer know what it means if brought back? - "Janice Meredith" by Paul Leicester Ford
- " There's a gen'leman waiting for yer he said. - "A Pair of Clogs" by Amy Walton
- Yer honour, it's bad news I bring! - "The Three Commanders" by W.H.G. Kingston
- Is it yer brother you're wantin', ma'am? - "Further Experiences of an Irish R.M." by E. OEnone Somerville Martin Ross