How Do You Spell YIN?
Correct spelling for the English word "yin" is [ jˈɪn] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Yin
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "Yin". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- y (14.3%)
- ying (85.7%)
Usage Examples for Yin
- Meg Kissock waited till she was at the door, and then, just as she was making her silent exit, she said: " Ye'll tak' as guid care o't as the ither yin ye fand. - "The Lilac Sunbonnet" by S.R. Crockett
- No; there was a big gray yin an' anither with a side- car. - "Johnstone of the Border" by Harold Bindloss
- As I craned my neck, Edwin whispered hoarsely in my ear: " Past yin o'cloak, and a dark, haary moarnin." - "Molly Brown's Orchard Home" by Nell Speed
- In ma time I've helped many a yin - "Between You and Me" by Sir Harry Lauder
- But she's no yin o' the kind to let on. - "The Lilac Sunbonnet" by S.R. Crockett