How Do You Spell YO?
Correct spelling for the English word "yo" is [ jˈə͡ʊ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for YO
Below is the list of 3 misspellings for the word "YO". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- ot (33.3%)
- ya (33.3%)
- you (33.3%)
Usage Examples for YO
- Buena estaba yo para lecturas. - "Contigo Pan y Cebolla" by Manuel Eduardo De Gorostiza
- You come down ter my house ter- night en do w'at I tells you, er I'll put a spell on you dat 'll make yo' ha'r fall out so you'll be bal', en yo' eyes drap out so you can't see, en yo teef fall out so you can't eat, en yo' years grow up so you can't heah. - "The Conjure Woman" by Charles W. Chesnutt
- And they oughtn't to have lemme come; I'm too yo u- ng!" - "The Twin Cousins" by Sophie May
- When is this war to end, thinken yo - "Home-Life of the Lancashire Factory Folk during the Cotton Famine" by Edwin Waugh
- May Ah enquire what personage yo represent, sah? - "McAllister and His Double" by Arthur Train