How Do You Spell YOO?
Correct spelling for the English word "YOO" is [j_ˈuː], [jˈuː], [jˈuː]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for YOO
Below is the list of 13 misspellings for the word "yoo". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for YOO
- 153 we see that the combination ew is an unstable combination that it has a tendency to become yoo and that the y in yoo has a tendency to change a d preceding into j in other words we see the reason why by many persons dew is pronounced jew - "The English Language" by Robert Gordon Latham
- Yoo hoo it's only me Kit - "Gaslight Sonatas" by Fannie Hurst
- I had not then noticed that the American pronunciation of Dewey is Dooey and that the liquid yoo is very seldom heard in America - "America To-day, Observations and Reflections" by William Archer
- No no tank yoo - "The Three Lieutenants" by W.H.G. Kingston
- Suspecting naught the husband went to the bushes and cried Yoo yoo - "Laos Folk-Lore of Farther India" by Katherine Neville Fleeson