How Do You Spell YOSHIDA?
Correct spelling for the English word "yoshida" is [ jˈɒʃɪdə] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for Yoshida
- Yoshida is rich and prosperous- looking, Numa poor and wretched- looking; but the scanty acres of Numa, rescued from the mountain- sides, are as exquisitely trim and neat, as perfectly cultivated, and yield as abundantly of the crops which suit the climate, as the broad acres of the sunny plain of Yonezawa, and this is the case everywhere. - "Unbeaten-Tracks-in-Japan" by Bird, Isabella L. (Isabella Lucy)
- And what had happened to Dr. Yoshida - "The Samurai Strategy" by Thomas Hoover
- Besides the villages of Yoshida Semoshima, Kurokawa, Takayama, and Takataki, through or near which we passed, I counted over fifty on the plain with their brown, sweeping barn roofs looking out from the woodland. - "Unbeaten-Tracks-in-Japan" by Bird, Isabella L. (Isabella Lucy)
- Yoshida practically invented the Fifth Generation Project. - "The Samurai Strategy" by Thomas Hoover
- Some of their disciples became men of will and action: Sakuma Shozan, Yoshida Toraziro, Gesho, Yokoi Heishiro, and later Saigo, Okubo, Kido, and hosts of others, who ultimately realized the dreams of their masters. - "The Constitutional Development of Japan 1863-1881" by Toyokichi Iyenaga