How Do You Spell YOUNGLING?
Correct spelling for the English word "youngling" is [ jˈʌŋɡəlɪŋ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Youngling
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "Youngling". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- youngins (100.0%)
Usage Examples for Youngling
- The youngling thrushes soon learn how To alight and shake the flowers from each bough. - "The Dales of Arcady" by Dorothy Una Ratcliffe
- Our youngling pointed out a very respectable- looking stone house as having been " built by the Indians" about those times. - "The Complete PG Works of Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr." by Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. (The Physician and Poet not the Jurist)
- 30 My sons indeed on far declivities, Young things themselves, tend on the youngling sheep, But I remain to fill the water- casks, Or sweeping the hard floor, or ministering Some impious and abominable meal 35 To the fell Cyclops. - "The Complete Poetical Works of Percy Bysshe Shelley Volume III" by Percy Bysshe Shelley Edited by Thomas Hutchinson, M. A.
- The youngling of this nest came to the ground and stayed there. - "A Bird-Lover in the West" by Olive Thorne Miller Harriet Mann Miller
- Then spake the Helper of men- folk: " Yea, do herein thy will: For thou art the Master of Masters, and hast learned me all my skill: But think how bright is this youngling and thy guile from him withhold; For this craft of thine hath shown me that thy heart is grim and cold, Though three men's lives thrice over thy wisdom might not learn; And I love this son of Sigmund, and mine heart to him doth yearn." - "The Story of Sigurd the Volsung and the Fall of the Niblungs" by William Morris