How Do You Spell YOUNGLING?
Correct spelling for the English word "Youngling" is [j_ˈʌ_ŋ_ɡ_ə_l_ɪ_ŋ], [jˈʌŋɡəlɪŋ], [jˈʌŋɡəlɪŋ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for YOUNGLING
- The youngling thrushes soon learn how To alight and shake the flowers from each bough - "The Dales of Arcady" by Dorothy Una Ratcliffe
- Our youngling pointed out a very respectable looking stone house as having been built by the Indians about those times - "The Complete PG Works of Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr." by Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. (The Physician and Poet not the Jurist)
- 30 My sons indeed on far declivities Young things themselves tend on the youngling sheep But I remain to fill the water casks Or sweeping the hard floor or ministering Some impious and abominable meal 35 To the fell Cyclops - "The Complete Poetical Works of Percy Bysshe Shelley Volume III" by Percy Bysshe Shelley Edited by Thomas Hutchinson, M. A.
- The youngling of this nest came to the ground and stayed there - "A Bird-Lover in the West" by Olive Thorne Miller Harriet Mann Miller
- Then spake the Helper of men folk Yea do herein thy will For thou art the Master of Masters and hast learned me all my skill But think how bright is this youngling and thy guile from him withhold For this craft of thine hath shown me that thy heart is grim and cold Though three men's lives thrice over thy wisdom might not learn And I love this son of Sigmund and mine heart to him doth yearn - "The Story of Sigurd the Volsung and the Fall of the Niblungs" by William Morris