How Do You Spell YOURSELVES?
Correct spelling for the English word "yourselves" is [ jɔːsˈɛlvz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Yourselves
Below is the list of 14 misspellings for the word "Yourselves". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- ourselfs (0.5%)
- youselves (14.2%)
- yourselfes (3.2%)
- yoursleves (4.6%)
- yourselve (9.1%)
- yourselfs (57.1%)
- yourseleves (2.7%)
- youself (0.9%)
- yourselvs (4.1%)
- urselves (0.9%)
- oursleves (0.5%)
- youselfs (0.5%)
- yourselevs (0.9%)
- yourselve's (0.9%)
Usage Examples for Yourselves
- You did it yourselves and no one else. - "Himalayan Journals V2." by J. D. Hooker
- What about yourselves I should like to know? - "Monitress Merle" by Angela Brazil
- You'd better be quick about it if you want to do yourselves any good." - "The League of the Scarlet Pimpernel" by Baroness Orczy
- Make yourselves at home; the 926 belongs to you as long as you want to own her. - "A Romance in Transit" by Francis Lynde
- " Because, sir," she said, when they had entered the study and she had locked the door, " I don't want any one but yourselves to know what I tell you." - "The Mystery of a Hansom Cab" by Fergus Hume