How Do You Spell YOUS?
Correct spelling for the English word "yous" is [ jˈuːz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for YOUS
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "YOUS". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- youse (50.0%)
- yas (50.0%)
Usage Examples for YOUS
- Oh, ye're Mister Maitland, ain't yous - "The Brass Bowl" by Louis Joseph Vance
- " Yous stop at 'ome while yer lucky," said Pinkey. - "Jonah" by Louis Stone
- " 'Me an' me wife both feels, ' went on Maggie, 'that we couldn't rest happy unless we made sure that yous ended your days in peace and comfort. - "North, South and Over the Sea" by M.E. Francis (Mrs. Francis Blundell)
- " Ada's lookin' fer yous Jonah," said Chook. - "Jonah" by Louis Stone
- Yous come on now, eh? - "Hunting the Lions" by R.M. Ballantyne