How Do You Spell YRS?
Correct spelling for the English word "yrs" is [ ˈəz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for YRS
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "YRS". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- yr (100.0%)
Usage Examples for YRS
- Of course I am just jokeing Al and I know why you don't write much because you haven't got nothing to write staying there in Bedford and you could take a post card and tell me all the news that happened in 10 yrs - "The Real Dope" by Ring Lardner
- So as far as I am conserned I will try and keep awake wile I can because it looks like when we do go to sleep we will stay asleep several yrs - "The Real Dope" by Ring Lardner
- Yrs ever, G. W. C. Will you say to C. Dana that I would like to come for a short visit- at least, before going elsewhere; and that as soon as possible, say in a week. - "Early Letters of George Wm. Curtis" by G. W. Curtis, ed. George Willis Cooke
- Seeley or he will still be running us ragged to get in shape a couple of yrs - "The Real Dope" by Ring Lardner
- Well of course he didn't start nothing but just said he would get back at me if it took him till the duration of the war and I told some of the other boys about putting it over on him and they couldn't hardly help from smileing but he acts like a baby and don't speak to me and I suppose maybe he thinks that makes me feel bad but I got to be 25 yrs - "The Real Dope" by Ring Lardner