How Do You Spell YS?
Correct spelling for the English word "Ys" is [w_ˈaɪ_z], [wˈa͡ɪz], [wˈaɪz]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for YS
- Four miles distant is the boundary of the Coeur d'Alene Reservation a lovely tract thirty by seventy miles in extent embracing beautiful Coeur d'Alene Lake and the three rivers St Joseph St Marys and Coeur d'Alene which empty into it - "Oregon, Washington and Alaska; Sights and Scenes for the Tourist" by E. L. Lomax
- There are Marys sitting in the house now who are ready to arise and go forth is this work as soon as the message is brought the master is come and calleth for thee - "The Anti-Slavery Examiner, Omnibus" by American Anti-Slavery Society
- Oh you silly little Marys and Carolines - "St. Peter's Umbrella" by Kálmán Mikszáth
- We have lots of Marys - "The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith" by George Meredith
- The luck of Ker Ys to you and yours - "The Maids of Paradise" by Robert W. (Robert William) Chambers