How Do You Spell YU?
Correct spelling for the English word "Yu" is [j_ˈuː], [jˈuː], [jˈuː]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for YU
- Say Hopalong I bets yu I kin clean up C 80 all by my lonesome announced Buck winking at Red - "Hopalong Cassidy's Rustler Round-Up Bar-20" by Clarence Edward Mulford
- Kum and yu shal se whether I Love yu - "The Petty Troubles of Married Life, Complete" by Honore de Balzac
- Must yu go away again - "The Fourth Series Plays, Complete" by John Galsworthy
- Oh yes you do Mr Tung yu - "The Mandarin's Fan" by Fergus Hume
- Does they hurt yu - "Hopalong Cassidy's Rustler Round-Up Bar-20" by Clarence Edward Mulford