How Do You Spell YU?
Correct spelling for the English word "Yu" is [j_ˈuː], [jˈuː], [jˈuː]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for YU
Below is the list of 12 misspellings for the word "yu". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for YU
- Say Hopalong I bets yu I kin clean up C 80 all by my lonesome announced Buck winking at Red - "Hopalong Cassidy's Rustler Round-Up Bar-20" by Clarence Edward Mulford
- Kum and yu shal se whether I Love yu - "The Petty Troubles of Married Life, Complete" by Honore de Balzac
- Must yu go away again - "The Fourth Series Plays, Complete" by John Galsworthy
- Oh yes you do Mr Tung yu - "The Mandarin's Fan" by Fergus Hume
- Does they hurt yu - "Hopalong Cassidy's Rustler Round-Up Bar-20" by Clarence Edward Mulford