How Do You Spell YU?
Correct spelling for the English word "yu" is [ jˈuː] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Yu
Below is the list of 6 misspellings for the word "Yu". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- yuou (4.7%)
- ypu (11.6%)
- ya (2.3%)
- yuo (32.6%)
- oyu (46.5%)
- yus (2.3%)
Usage Examples for Yu
- " Say, Hopalong, I bets yu I kin clean up C 80 all by my lonesome," announced Buck, winking at Red. - "Hopalong Cassidy's Rustler Round-Up Bar-20" by Clarence Edward Mulford
- Kum, and yu shal se whether I Love yu - "The Petty Troubles of Married Life, Complete" by Honore de Balzac
- Must yu go away again? - "The Fourth Series Plays, Complete" by John Galsworthy
- Oh, yes, you do, Mr. Tung- yu - "The Mandarin's Fan" by Fergus Hume
- Does they hurt yu - "Hopalong Cassidy's Rustler Round-Up Bar-20" by Clarence Edward Mulford