How Do You Spell YUKI?
Correct spelling for the English word "yuki" is [ jˈuːki] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Yuki
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "Yuki". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- yuk (40.0%)
- yuuki (60.0%)
Usage Examples for Yuki
- Turning her face upward to the nest, she patted her own cheek and said: " Be goodu, Yuki be goodu." - "Little Sister Snow" by Frances Little
- Yet, Yuki though she loves Bigelow, does not marry him because she loves him, but because she wishes with the money he gives her to help her brother through college in America. - "Entire PG Edition of The Works of William Dean Howells" by William Dean Howells
- Yuki Haru's mother, speaks, acts, and moves with a charming gracefulness. - "Unbeaten-Tracks-in-Japan" by Bird, Isabella L. (Isabella Lucy)
- O- Yuki proved a very good daughter- in- law. - "Kwaidan: Stories and Studies of Strange Things" by Lafcadio Hearn
- He say: " Ah, Yuki San, you very funny little girl!" - "Little Sister Snow" by Frances Little