How Do You Spell YUKI?
Correct spelling for the English word "Yuki" is [j_ˈuː_k_ɪ], [jˈuːkɪ], [jˈuːkɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for YUKI
- Turning her face upward to the nest she patted her own cheek and said Be goodu Yuki be goodu - "Little Sister Snow" by Frances Little
- Yet Yuki though she loves Bigelow does not marry him because she loves him but because she wishes with the money he gives her to help her brother through college in America - "Entire PG Edition of The Works of William Dean Howells" by William Dean Howells
- Yuki Haru's mother speaks acts and moves with a charming gracefulness - "Unbeaten-Tracks-in-Japan" by Bird, Isabella L. (Isabella Lucy)
- O Yuki proved a very good daughter in law - "Kwaidan: Stories and Studies of Strange Things" by Lafcadio Hearn
- He say Ah Yuki San you very funny little girl - "Little Sister Snow" by Frances Little