How Do You Spell YUM?
Correct spelling for the English word "yum" is [ jˈʌm] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for YUM
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "YUM". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- yumm (100.0%)
Usage Examples for YUM
- Yum yum say, don't they just smell fine, though? - "Camp Fires of the Wolf Patrol" by Alan Douglas
- And think of coming in when your hands and feet are 'most frozen from skating, and thawing out before a roaring blaze, and making some cocoa,- oh, yum - "Under Boy Scout Colors" by Joseph Bushnell Ames
- I'm not going to marry Yum Yum Yum Yum - "The Joyous Adventures of Aristide Pujol" by William J. Locke
- At dinner one night with a dear friend- who called himself McPherson every day of the year except on Yum Kippur, when he frankly admitted that he had been born Isaacs- the question of good company titles came up, and Mr. McPherson said he had had the " Isisi Exploitation" in his mind for many years. - "Sanders of the River" by Edgar Wallace
- Her first part with a professional opera company was that of Yum Yum in " The Mikado." - "Famous Prima Donnas" by Lewis Clinton Strang