How Do You Spell YUNG?
Correct spelling for the English word "Yung" is [j_ˈʌ_ŋ], [jˈʌŋ], [jˈʌŋ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for YUNG
- Moreover the second column of the Prussian army under the command of Prince Henry had also entered Bohemia and fortified a camp near Rimburg having united with the Saxon allies which caused the imperialists under Field Marshal Loudon to seek protection beyond the Iser near Muenchengratz and Yung bunzlau - "Old Fritz and the New Era" by Louise Muhlbach
- The banquet was such a festive occasion that Yung Lee's Chinese reserve was sorely tried and he giggled more than once while waiting on the table - "Polly Oliver's Problem" by Kate Douglas Smith Wiggin
- Your words are light O Tan yung and your eyes too bright in looking at things which present no encouragement whatever replied another - "Kai Lung's Golden Hours" by Ernest Bramah Commentator: Hilaire Belloc
- The wounds of Vang yung man being mortal he expired after a very short interval of time had elapsed - "Travels in China, Containing Descriptions, Observations, and Comparisons, Made and Collected in the Course of a Short Residence at the Imperial Palace of Yuen-Min-Yuen, and on a Subsequent Journey through the Country from Pekin to Canton" by John Barrow
- Them as is Sealed to me that is to say to be mine when I wants um air at present my sperretooul wives sed Mister Yung - "The Complete Works of Artemus Ward, Part 1" by Charles Farrar Browne