How Do You Spell YUNG?
Correct spelling for the English word "yung" is [ jˈʌŋ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for Yung
- Moreover, the second column of the Prussian army, under the command of Prince Henry, had also entered Bohemia, and fortified a camp near Rimburg, having united with the Saxon allies, which caused the imperialists under Field- Marshal Loudon to seek protection beyond the Iser, near Muenchengratz and Yung bunzlau. - "Old Fritz and the New Era" by Louise Muhlbach
- The banquet was such a festive occasion that Yung Lee's Chinese reserve was sorely tried, and he giggled more than once, while waiting on the table. - "Polly Oliver's Problem" by Kate Douglas Smith Wiggin
- " Your words are light, O Tan- yung and your eyes too bright in looking at things which present no encouragement whatever," replied another. - "Kai Lung's Golden Hours" by Ernest Bramah Commentator: Hilaire Belloc
- The wounds of Vang- yung man being mortal, he expired after a very short interval of time had elapsed. - "Travels in China, Containing Descriptions, Observations, and Comparisons, Made and Collected in the Course of a Short Residence at the Imperial Palace of Yuen-Min-Yuen, and on a Subsequent Journey through the Country from Pekin to Canton" by John Barrow
- " Them as is Sealed to me- that is to say, to be mine when I wants um- air at present my sperretooul wives," sed Mister Yung - "The Complete Works of Artemus Ward, Part 1" by Charles Farrar Browne