How Do You Spell YUNG?
Correct spelling for the English word "Yung" is [j_ˈʌ_ŋ], [jˈʌŋ], [jˈʌŋ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for YUNG
Below is the list of 48 misspellings for the word "yung". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for YUNG
- Moreover the second column of the Prussian army under the command of Prince Henry had also entered Bohemia and fortified a camp near Rimburg having united with the Saxon allies which caused the imperialists under Field Marshal Loudon to seek protection beyond the Iser near Muenchengratz and Yung bunzlau - "Old Fritz and the New Era" by Louise Muhlbach
- The banquet was such a festive occasion that Yung Lee's Chinese reserve was sorely tried and he giggled more than once while waiting on the table - "Polly Oliver's Problem" by Kate Douglas Smith Wiggin
- Your words are light O Tan yung and your eyes too bright in looking at things which present no encouragement whatever replied another - "Kai Lung's Golden Hours" by Ernest Bramah Commentator: Hilaire Belloc
- The wounds of Vang yung man being mortal he expired after a very short interval of time had elapsed - "Travels in China, Containing Descriptions, Observations, and Comparisons, Made and Collected in the Course of a Short Residence at the Imperial Palace of Yuen-Min-Yuen, and on a Subsequent Journey through the Country from Pekin to Canton" by John Barrow
- Them as is Sealed to me that is to say to be mine when I wants um air at present my sperretooul wives sed Mister Yung - "The Complete Works of Artemus Ward, Part 1" by Charles Farrar Browne