How Do You Spell YUR?
Correct spelling for the English word "yur" is [ jˈɜː] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for YUR
- " I can't say I'm glad to see yur since yur've broke in on the pleasantest dream I've had for a long time. - "The White Squaw" by Mayne Reid
- Yur thinkin's yur own, anyway. - "Marcella" by Mrs. Humphry Ward
- " Yur right there, he's gone, poor crittur. - "The White Squaw" by Mayne Reid
- " B- betch yur life it was jes' that- a- way. - "A Forest Hearth: A Romance of Indiana in the Thirties" by Charles Major
- Pull yur mule well back among the bushes. - "The Lone Ranche" by Captain Mayne Reid