How Do You Spell YUR?
Correct spelling for the English word "YUR" is [j_ˈɜː], [jˈɜː], [jˈɜː]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for YUR
- I can't say I'm glad to see yur since yur've broke in on the pleasantest dream I've had for a long time - "The White Squaw" by Mayne Reid
- Yur thinkin's yur own anyway - "Marcella" by Mrs. Humphry Ward
- Yur right there he's gone poor crittur - "The White Squaw" by Mayne Reid
- B betch yur life it was jes' that a way - "A Forest Hearth: A Romance of Indiana in the Thirties" by Charles Major
- Pull yur mule well back among the bushes - "The Lone Ranche" by Captain Mayne Reid