How Do You Spell YUR?
Correct spelling for the English word "YUR" is [j_ˈɜː], [jˈɜː], [jˈɜː]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for YUR
Below is the list of 13 misspellings for the word "yur". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for YUR
- I can't say I'm glad to see yur since yur've broke in on the pleasantest dream I've had for a long time - "The White Squaw" by Mayne Reid
- Yur thinkin's yur own anyway - "Marcella" by Mrs. Humphry Ward
- Yur right there he's gone poor crittur - "The White Squaw" by Mayne Reid
- B betch yur life it was jes' that a way - "A Forest Hearth: A Romance of Indiana in the Thirties" by Charles Major
- Pull yur mule well back among the bushes - "The Lone Ranche" by Captain Mayne Reid