How Do You Spell YVES?
Correct spelling for the English word "yves" is [ ˈiːv] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Yves
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "Yves". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- yve (100.0%)
Usage Examples for Yves
- Yves now began to take an interest in these plans for my future household; indeed, he would have listened with as much confidence if I had expressed the intention of taking temporary vows in some monastery of this new country, or of marrying some island queen and shutting myself up with her in a house built of jade, in the middle of an enchanted lake. - "Madame Chrysantheme Complete" by Pierre Loti Last Updated: March 4, 2009
- Right willingly, sir, answered Boucicaut; and a few weeks afterwards, on the 7th of April, 1364, Boucicaut, by stratagem, entered Mantes with his troop, and Du Guesclin, coming up suddenly with his, dashed into the town at a gallop, shouting, St. Yves - "A Popular History of France From The Earliest Times Volume II. of VI." by Francois Pierre Guillaume Guizot
- Do you know Saint- Yves des- Bretons?" - "Cosmopolis, Complete" by Paul Bourget Last Updated: March 3, 2009
- And Friar Yves seemed to wake, But did not wake, and only sunk Into another dreaming state, Wherein he saw a woman's form Leaning against the chestnut's trunk. - "Toward the Gulf" by Edgar Lee Masters
- But with regard to Chrysantheme, Yves is in a delicate position, and he ought to understand it better. - "Madame Chrysantheme Complete" by Pierre Loti Last Updated: March 4, 2009