How Do You Spell YVES?
Correct spelling for the English word "yves" is [ ˈiːv] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Yves
Below is the list of 51 misspellings for the word "Yves". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for Yves
- Yves now began to take an interest in these plans for my future household; indeed, he would have listened with as much confidence if I had expressed the intention of taking temporary vows in some monastery of this new country, or of marrying some island queen and shutting myself up with her in a house built of jade, in the middle of an enchanted lake. - "Madame Chrysantheme Complete" by Pierre Loti Last Updated: March 4, 2009
- Right willingly, sir, answered Boucicaut; and a few weeks afterwards, on the 7th of April, 1364, Boucicaut, by stratagem, entered Mantes with his troop, and Du Guesclin, coming up suddenly with his, dashed into the town at a gallop, shouting, St. Yves - "A Popular History of France From The Earliest Times Volume II. of VI." by Francois Pierre Guillaume Guizot
- Do you know Saint- Yves des- Bretons?" - "Cosmopolis, Complete" by Paul Bourget Last Updated: March 3, 2009
- And Friar Yves seemed to wake, But did not wake, and only sunk Into another dreaming state, Wherein he saw a woman's form Leaning against the chestnut's trunk. - "Toward the Gulf" by Edgar Lee Masters
- But with regard to Chrysantheme, Yves is in a delicate position, and he ought to understand it better. - "Madame Chrysantheme Complete" by Pierre Loti Last Updated: March 4, 2009