How Do You Spell YVETTE?
Correct spelling for the English word "yvette" is [ ɪvˈɛt] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Yvette
Below is the list of 19 misspellings for the word "Yvette". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for Yvette
- He has a big pile, and his one joy in life is the divine Yvette - "The Metropolis" by Upton Sinclair
- Yvette invariably drank white wine, and the food rarely pleased her. - "A Versailles Christmas-Tide" by Mary Stuart Boyd
- Miss Yvette was the niece of a stock- broker who was wealthy, and she thought that she was in Society, and the foolish public thought so, too. - "The Metropolis" by Upton Sinclair
- But in our hotel there was no Beauty, unless indeed it were Yvette and Yvette could hardly be termed beautiful. - "A Versailles Christmas-Tide" by Mary Stuart Boyd
- Some of his better- known ballads were written for and marvellously interpreted by Yvette Guilbert. - "The Ways of Men" by Eliot Gregory