How Do You Spell YVETTE?
Correct spelling for the English word "yvette" is [ ɪvˈɛt] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Yvette
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "Yvette". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- ivette (33.3%)
- evette (66.7%)
Usage Examples for Yvette
- He has a big pile, and his one joy in life is the divine Yvette - "The Metropolis" by Upton Sinclair
- Yvette invariably drank white wine, and the food rarely pleased her. - "A Versailles Christmas-Tide" by Mary Stuart Boyd
- Miss Yvette was the niece of a stock- broker who was wealthy, and she thought that she was in Society, and the foolish public thought so, too. - "The Metropolis" by Upton Sinclair
- But in our hotel there was no Beauty, unless indeed it were Yvette and Yvette could hardly be termed beautiful. - "A Versailles Christmas-Tide" by Mary Stuart Boyd
- Some of his better- known ballads were written for and marvellously interpreted by Yvette Guilbert. - "The Ways of Men" by Eliot Gregory