How Do You Spell YVONNE?
Correct spelling for the English word "Yvonne" is [ɪvˈɒn], [ɪvˈɒn], [ɪ_v_ˈɒ_n]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for YVONNE
Below is the list of 21 misspellings for the word "yvonne". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for YVONNE
- Gaston sprung to his feet as he spoke all aglow with the warlike ardor of his race and Yvonne looked up at him sure that he would prove himself a worthy descendant of the great baron and his wife the daughter of the brave Du Guesclin - "Spinning-Wheel Stories" by Louisa May Alcott
- Gentlemen of the press I believe to see your father Yvonne replied the count - "The Dream Doctor" by Arthur B. Reeve
- He bade the weeping Yvonne withdraw and commanded his youngest daughter to appear in her place - "The Green Forest Fairy Book" by Loretta Ellen Brady
- Our client Miss Yvonne Sinclair of the Regal Theatre is suing you for ten thousand pounds - "A Damsel in Distress" by Pelham Grenville Wodehouse
- Thus when the order came written in the rude hand he had taught Yvonne long ago Pull up the thread which Blanchette will bring at midnight - "Spinning-Wheel Stories" by Louisa May Alcott