How Do You Spell YVONNE?
Correct spelling for the English word "yvonne" is [ ɪvˈɒn] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Yvonne
Below is the list of 3 misspellings for the word "Yvonne". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- evones (33.3%)
- yvone (33.3%)
- gyv (33.3%)
Usage Examples for Yvonne
- Gaston sprung to his feet as he spoke, all aglow with the warlike ardor of his race, and Yvonne looked up at him, sure that he would prove himself a worthy descendant of the great baron and his wife, the daughter of the brave Du Guesclin. - "Spinning-Wheel Stories" by Louisa May Alcott
- " Gentlemen of the press, I believe, to see your father, Yvonne replied the count. - "The Dream Doctor" by Arthur B. Reeve
- He bade the weeping Yvonne withdraw and commanded his youngest daughter to appear in her place. - "The Green Forest Fairy Book" by Loretta Ellen Brady
- Our client, Miss Yvonne Sinclair, of the Regal Theatre, is suing you for ten thousand pounds. - "A Damsel in Distress" by Pelham Grenville Wodehouse
- Thus, when the order came, written in the rude hand he had taught Yvonne long ago, " Pull up the thread which Blanchette will bring at midnight. - "Spinning-Wheel Stories" by Louisa May Alcott